[ Star Wars Unleashed Manager Version History ]
On this page you will be able to follow the development of the Star Wars
Unleashed Manager, and how it is progressing throughout time. On this page, a list of new
features, changes and bugfixes will be displayed for every Star Wars Unleashed Manager
public release. If you have experienced problems in the Star Wars Unleashed Manager version
that you have installed on your computer, you should keep an eye on this page when a new
release is due, so you can see if your change/bugfix has been included. However, if you
expect to have a bug fixed, or a minor annoyance removed etc. you should report you problem /
bug on the Star Wars Unleashed Bug Tracker.
Please feel free to ask questions about this version history page if you have any.
Index (Public releases)
Star Wars Unleashed Manager v0.7.1 Patch
- ( No new features in this patch )
- It is now possible to store messages with commas (,) using the message system without having the Message System to crash the client on login. This should mean no more nasty Runtime Error '9' on login.
Star Wars Unleashed Manager v0.7.0 BETA
- Profile Browser! Ability to browse through the profiles of the other SWU
members as well as being able to see who are online.
- Admins can now distribute XP! Now admins have the possibility to distribute
XP to members.
- Greatly optimized code! Several parts of SWUM have been optimized for better
performance and lower memory usage.
- Lots of bugs fixed and several improvements in the interface! This is meant as
a bugfix release in the first place, which is why this is a highlight.
- Profile Browser
- Skills descriptions have been added
- Admins can now distribute XP
- User directories implemented (so far only for message system) (Existing stored messages
are automatically transferred to the first user who logs in)
- Confirmation dialog added to upgrade skills
- Code for skill upgrade was greatly optimized
- Credits for memberdata can now holde a much higher value
- Code for skill display and handling completely rewritten
- A description is now required in order to update group info
- Join form rearranged so all advantages and disadvantages are visible
- Wookie stats failed to show but is now fixed (Upon join - only client side)
- Vehicle weapons accuracy, vehicle R&D, Vehicle Repair and weapon R&D could not be
upgraded in skills (missing code)
- Mon Calamari stats showed ship R&D as ship RD (line beneath D)
- Label for server news displayed development text until the server call either succeded
- Credits for groupdata changed was only able to contain 32.000 credits otherwise it
would crash - now fixed
- Current email was seemingly not updated right after updating your e-mail
- Some race specific bonusses were incorrect
- Description field was not reset when accepting members join request
- Loading Screen now displays properly (where the main form is, not centered in the screen)
- Setup package is now recompiled and should not be missing files
- Plus other minor fixes in both server and client
Star Wars Unleashed Manager v0.6.0 BETA
- Totally new Join System! Ability to create a character choosing from 10 different
races in any ages. You are able to see what bonuses and maluses you will recieve from what
choice of race and age you make.
- Server news! View Star Wars Unleashed Server news right after you have logged in to
keep track of the latest SWUManager news.
- Fully integrated template system! You can modify the look of the Star Wars Unleashed
Manager easily by using the SWUManager Template Maker Plug-In accessible from the SWUManager
Plug-Ins menu, supporting preview and build/save template functions!
- Manage your character! Edit profile, distribute skills, join a group, send messages to
other members and transfer credits from your character menu.
- Manage your group! Manage privileges for group members, view group list, administrate
join requests, edit ranks, kick group members, edit your group info and more.
- Join system (Greatly improved over the old SWU join system)
- Retrieve lost password
- Remember username and password in client
- Plug-In support
- Template Maker 1.0.2 included with this release
- Template Support (1 included, the possibility to make your own with the template maker)
- Character Section
- Account (change account e-mail and password)
- Profile (view and update your profile)
- Skills (View and upgrade your skill levels)
- Group List (view SWU groups and the option to send join request)
- Credit Transfer (Send credits to members or groups)
- Messages (Send messages, group messages, store messages locally, get notified of new messages on login)
- Group Management Section
- Grant Privileges (Add group members privileges, edit, remove and change leadership of group)
- View Join Requests (look through join requests and accept or refuse, swum message will be sent on both refuse and accept)
- Distribute XP (distribute group assigned XP to group members)
- Modify Rank (View group members rank and edit it)
- Group Member List (Look through information about your fellow group members, kick members if you have the privilege)
- Group Info (View / Update information about your group. Only group leaders can update)
- Server News (view important SWUM news directly on the Manager main form after login)
- ( No list - this is the first public release )
- ( No list - this is the first public release )